Wrap yourself in French elegance
24.7.2019 | | Seen: 628x
The base of the French wardrobe is a combination of black, white, beige and blue. It contains a minimum of distinctive elements. More in the article.
French women enjoy fashion, emphasizing naturalness, casualness and interesting details. Yes, that's exactly what makes them so special. Try to tie a scarf around your neck or hair, just find a detail that no one else wears and add it into your outfits.
Typical features of French fashion
- transparent satin underwear and stockings
- pearls are a favorite jewel
- scarves and shawls - around the neck, wrist, handbags, waist instead of belt
- minimal make-up (sometimes accompanied by strong red lipstick)
- OVERSIZE style
- hat or beret
- quality materials - flax, silk, cashmere
- men's style clothing and accessories. Attention: Men's style must be lightened with high heels or other distinctive women's accessories.
- quality perfumes - gently spray them into the hair
Small tweaks Paris themed
All you need is a Eiffel Tower pendant necklace or a small cut stone brooch in the shape of this famous tower to decorate your bag and feel stylish.
Only subscribed members may contribute.